• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Binostore.com is it legit (1 Viewer)

I was thinking of getting a pair of these from binostore, they will be used for deer hunting.
I know this is a bird forum just looking for some input I sold my zen rays.

It is not on the radar, as far as an internet seller, never heard of it.

I would deal with one of the many other dependable sellers.

Jerry

I agree with Jerry on this. The warranty you get might not be applicable where you live.

If you are asking about the bins and not the seller, I have no experience of the 8x56 but have used the 8x32 MeoStar and the 10x42 HD and both of these are top quality instruments. Hard to imagine the 8x56 will be any different but I would really be prepared to put a Saturday to one side for a long drive to the nearest place to try them out.

Lee

I have bought optics from Binostore.com, and have not experienced any problems.

Thanks, I did do some checking around and living in the states buying from them you have to pay a VAT. Fee plus U.S. Customs and another Fed Ex fee, and then the Bino only has a 24 month warranty and it is not covered in the U.S.A. This is the first year of the 8x56. Hd. Meopro. I think I will wait till SportOptics. Get a batch in and get a pair from them with a lifetime warranty, there good people to deal with just like the guys at meopta. They will answer any questions you have and are not trying to sell you the product if you know what I mean

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back