• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Missing Harris Hawk (1 Viewer)

Sasha McSean

Hello,
I have joined this forum to ask for help. Please spread the word. I rescued this captive bred Harris Hawk 5 years ago. She is approx 8 years old. She does not fry to hunt off the creance due to historic injury.
She is currently her fat weight and is not good at flying.
She is wearing her mews Jessie's. We are worried that she will not survive long alone. She went missing in redbridge ilford.
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_5527.jpg
    IMG_5527.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5528.jpg
    IMG_5528.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 59
Missing Harris Hawk - Redbridge

We believe we saw it this morning on way to work. we drove past a couple of times - as we couldn't stop in rush hour.

Please provide contact details - as mobile number is invalid on flyer.
When I got into work I searched the web for missing Harris Hawk through different sites and forums. Your ad matched. So we joined the forum so we could respond - not sure if I am doing this right but please respond.

Thanks
Sam

Hi Sam and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

Try sending Sasha a Private Message Sam. Please don't exchange email addresses or phone numbers on an open forum.

Hi Sam and the bird forum Team. Thank you very much. I only just received an email notification and haven't used this site before. The number on the poster is the pubic number for the hawk hunt. However some of the leaflets were printed with 2 disgust the wrong way round. Thank you very much. Where did you see her? Where are you? Did you get a photo or see jesses on her? Thanks

Please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
This a number that we brought for a disposable phone ... it is a disposable number.

MODERATORS please, please, please do not delete.

07751 483 213

the leaflets had the wrong number, and as some people, including me, can only access email from work and fast fast responce to a hawk sighting is imperative. pls do not delete this number.

it is for the public and not a personal number.
it has been on FB with over 1100 shares and is being used on national radio.we do not care about spam or prank calls. thank you very mush for your understanding.

07751 483 213

Respecfully

Sasha

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back