• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Found small ?Eurasian Magpie? How to take care (1 Viewer)

Beeglante

Im from Serbia and this species is common in my area, Im not sure tho how the youngins look like, if this is Eurasian Magpie.
Found this little guy at my front door, been here for a couple of hours and saw no adult magpie around. What should I do with it?
Sunny weather, he can't really fly but wings seems unhurt as I saw him jump to the wood pallet
This is almost 3rd world country so no special bird/wildlife service I could call

Attachments

• IMAG0087.jpg
    IMAG0087.jpg
    529.4 KB · Views: 39
Hi Beeglante and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

We have some general guidelines here for the care of injured and baby birds.

The parents almost certainly know where he is and will take care of him when things are quiet.

Good luck to him - please let us know how he gets on.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back