• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Thanks for the invite (1 Viewer)

Andy Bright

Administrator
Staff member
England
Hi all. Not sure who invited me to the forum...thanks who-ever. Nice to see a U.K. based site for a change....where Robins are red, Blackbirds are Thrushes and back gardens aren't backyards :)
Special hi to those I know from elsewhere.
Andy B

Andybrightuk said:
Hi all. Not sure who invited me to the forum...thanks who-ever. Nice to see a U.K. based site for a change....where Robins are red, Blackbirds are Thrushes and back gardens aren't backyards :)
Special hi to those I know from elsewhere.
Andy B
Know exactly what you mean Andy, it's great to have a site this side of the pond with 'proper' birds.
You must have written just as I was adding a welcome message for you - not to worry :)

IanF

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back