• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Vanguard Veo 235AP Tripod (1 Viewer)

Tero

Retired
United States
I got this as a more portable tripod for my two scopes, both 65mm. It works well as a light weight tripod and folds into a small space. My straight scope works well, but at the 60 inch height I am hunched over. It works much better on my angled scope. I place the top part quite low and use mainly the legs for height and it is quite steady. I would not go over the suggested weight of scope. The legs are quite thin at the last extension, so let us see how long it lasts.

Will also test it with my straight scope and a canvas three legged stool I have.I never seem to think ahead to sit while working on my shore birds. I am also standing in mud half the time so the stool will not work.

There are pictures at Eagle Optics. It folds into 15 inches and will fit into a suitcase.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back