• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Blower. (1 Viewer)

I need a good blower for getting the dust off the lenses, which 1 is the 'best' to get please? Im able to go to 'In focus' at the weekend, is this going to be the place to get what i need, i also want to make sure iv got the correct alcohol free solution for washing the lenses. Thanks all,, Mick

I use a rocket blower, it does the job very well... I've no idea if in focus will stock them, but if not any camera shop should be able to help you. I'm sure whereever you get one will be able to advice about lens cleaning solution, though I'd recommend using it as little as possible. I don't clean my lenses regularly, I only clean them when needed.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back