• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Cheers from Italy (1 Viewer)

Phala

Hello at all, we are new of this forum.

We are two young italian birder, with also passion of bird's photogray.

We are in the north Italy, about 60 Km from Milan, and if you come in Italy and have time for Bw don't esotate to contact us

Paolo

Ciao Paolo e Compagna,
Benvenuti a BF. If you have any problem with the language, shoot me a message. I'm down here in the foothills east of Rome. Lots of birds here that I didn't see last year. It must be the extremely mild winter. My backyard list increased greatly in the last few months. Coccothraustes, Parus major, Parus caeruleus, Aegithalos, Ficedula albicollis, both Phoenicurus. There's still even some Ballerine bianche around. Everything is overwintering here this year instead of heading to Africa.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back