• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

best settings/set up (1 Viewer)

highlander64

vince underhill
im new to digi cameras and have tried using my samsung gx1l along with my old kowa tsn2 scope along with the kowa photo adaptor and t2 adaptor, not having much luck with getting nice clear photos any setting ideas
thanks in advance
Vince

For starters, I'd tried using a f stop in the range of 1/150 to 1/500(subject not moving to moving), ISO 100(if possible, less noise), macro(trying for more detail) and apature prioperty mode(better depth of field)...

Try those for starters..

Also a good steady tripod and cable release system will always help.

tat2dguy
thanks for that info ill try those settings :t: i just ordered a cable release so see how it goes
happy new year to you B :)
regards
Vince

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back