• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Recent Works (1 Viewer)

RuislipMG

Just posting some recent work from my field sketchnig trips norfolk and dorset
also a local Coot really enjoy the forum and love looking at other peoples works
Thanks

Attachments

• 108_0467.JPG
    108_0467.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 108_0408.JPG
    108_0408.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 108_0409.JPG
    108_0409.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 108_0419.JPG
    108_0419.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 108_0417.JPG
    108_0417.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 65
Egret in the light is a great one, it's not even a sketch of an egret; It's a sketch of the way light falls on an egret.

Super stuff Martin.

Mike

What is an egret? Ah, I see. Pons.eu tells us all, even about birds. I was really surprised when I found out that the translation department has got a heart for bird lovers O:)

Anyway, hi Martin,
good to have you here. The egret in the light is great O:)

my apologies for not having said hi! These are showing a lot of promise, I love the heron and the egret, such exciting light and colours! I hope you'll share some more with us soon.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back