• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Close up and birding photography (1 Viewer)

S K Gudi

Dear everyone. I own a Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i Camera, Canon EF S 18-55 mm f/1:3.5-5.6 IS II lens and a Canon EF 70-300 mm f/1:4-5.6 IS II USM telescopic zoom lens. I am also buying a Canon EF 50 mm f/1:1.8 mark II lens. I cannot afford anything more expensive given my budget constraints. I am keen on close up photography of birds, flora & fauna. Would Extender tubes (with AF) serve my purpose? What would be an affordable solution? I would be grateful for valuable advise from helpful members. Thanks in advance.

House Crow Chasing A Black Kite

This shot was taken while a common house crow was pecking at an intruder, a black kite, in flight.

Attachments

• IMG_1536.JPG
    IMG_1536.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 144
Nest Of Baya Weaver

Shot this empty Baya Weaver nest from around 60 feet distance at Hubli, India.

Attachments

• DSCF5625.jpg
    DSCF5625.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 103
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back