• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Gull in Jacksonville, Florida, USA (1 Viewer)

Hi, I am new member. A colleague recommended this site after I showed him photos of a challenging bird I saw yesterday that is rare for my location (Dec. 15 at Jacksonville Florida). I think I have it identified properly, but I'll post some of my photos to practice posting on this forum (my first challenge was to figure out how to resize the photo), and to get an independent confirmation of the ID, and perhaps to give some of you a little challenge to go with your cup of coffee for today (or wine, depending on what time of day it is) :)

Thanks, and I look forward to exploring this forum.

Attachments

• InkedFRGU side side LAGU_LI 1600.jpg
    InkedFRGU side side LAGU_LI 1600.jpg
    700.3 KB · Views: 56
  • InkedFRGU1_LI 1600.jpg
    InkedFRGU1_LI 1600.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 26
  • InkedFRGU2 Fly_LI 1600.jpg
    InkedFRGU2 Fly_LI 1600.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 27
  • InkedFRGU5 wh spots wing_LI 1600.jpg
    InkedFRGU5 wh spots wing_LI 1600.jpg
    652.1 KB · Views: 25
  • InkedFRGU6 flying_LI 1600.jpg
    InkedFRGU6 flying_LI 1600.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 27
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back