• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bristol seagulls going crazy! (1 Viewer)

Truffle

I live on the riverside in Southville, Bristol. Ther are usually seagulls about, squaking away. But in the last few weeks they have been going mental at about 3-4am in the morning EVERY morning.

Screeching and screaming, making sounds i never thought possible!

Its drving me crazy, i live in an Edwardian building so there is no double glazing and i havent had a full night's sleep in weeks.

Is there a reason why they have started doing this? Is it something they do at this time of year? Will they stop?.....PLease?!?

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back