• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My First attempt to photograph my feeders (1 Viewer)

HessNest

Arkansasbelle
This was taken a few weeks ago
Don't ask me what kind of camera because my husband would'nt explain. I know it was a Cannon digital but had a home-made lens on it.
I have started some what of a web site with my pictures hopfully I will have it up and going in a few days I have few more a chickadee, mourning dove cardinal,etc
opinions opinions please ,,,thats why I am here

Attachments

• american_golden_finch.jpg
    american_golden_finch.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 212
Well, I'm not an expert when it comes to contrast and all that polava but I think its a fantastic shot. Far better than anything I could do. Well done!!

Very nice indeed :t:

The only thing I'd suggest is the composition could be improved greatly by incorporating a bit more room around the bird, in particular in a rectangular format by having the bird located as it is, but to the right hand side so that it appears to be looking into the photo.

Very good shot.I find birds on feeders are very tricky to photograph as they keep swinging back and forth,dive in for the seed ,fly off again,and the feeder is swinging like mad ,with the bird at the other side one is hoping to photograph,going to and fro at 40 mls an hour

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back