• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Web camera at a nest of Saker Falcon (1 Viewer)

Wonderful even though it was night time! Early Friday morning here. I will have to look in again when I get back from work tonight.

I've been watching over a few days now and I don't think I have seen the male bird?

There is also a message that on 26th April, the adult female inadvertedly pulled a fledging from the nest and it was lost.

Great to watch and thanks for sharing - I hope to be in Hungary in just over a week's time and can't wait to see some birds for real.

Now back from Hungary and amazed at how these two young have grown since I have been away.

Also I owe an apology to the male of the species having considered that he was a bad parent. Instead i've learnt that the male collects food that he passes to the female but the female keeps the male away from the nest and young which is why I'd not seen him on the webcam.

Great birds.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back