• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Animal Art Sites (1 Viewer)

emc

Hey I didn't notice this section before. I paint and draw wildlife, my paintings are in watercolor and my drawings I make in pen and ink. I also started to turn some of my artwork into computer art which I then put on posters and other stuff like mugs, magnets, keepsake boxes etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
My! You do beautiful work! You got every hair on the head of that setter.

Thanks so much! I love painting and drawing animals, my favorite are dogs. Recently I started to paint flowers and wouldn't you know on almost every floral painting I have to add at least one bird, just can't seem to get away from not painting or drawing animals I guess, LOL. The links to my sites were deleted, guess they don't want folks showing art which they sell. Anyway I don't know if this is allowed and maybe it will get deleted but if anyone would like to see my artwork you can drop me an email at [email protected]

Animals are so much easier to draw than people. I'm having a hard enough time learning to do self-portraits of me.

Oh yes, I totally agree. My interest in drawing started because I wanted to do people portraits but it was too difficult and I began drawing dogs and then it spanned out to wildlife in general.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back