• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Meopta's new website (1 Viewer)

Don't tell me that Steve. I am finally moderately content with what I have for a change...especially with the Zen EDs.

Don't tell me that Steve. I am finally moderately content with what I have for a change...especially with the Zen EDs.

Frank,

I am nearly speechless.|:S| So were you so content with the Promaster that you sold some Alphas. No wait was that the Hawke? Now wait a minute where did Kevin get his? Now you have the ZEN. (So will I hopefully if the USPS can get off top dead center and get my alleged overnight package delivered before the next postal rate change.) Now, I'm really glad you go through the binoculars that you do. We can all view them vicariously through your eyes. ;)

But the little Meopta will catch your fancy. Maybe the bank of Tero will make you a Binocular Bucks loan at a reasonable rate.

Bank of Tero is out of "funs". I bought a Hyundai Elantra with no loans. But the cash is gone and I have a 6% tax bill for the car coming. But I do have a nice slot for the 8x28 Bushnells by the driver seat.

Hmm, I did not notice that when I hit the site. I see great through binoculars but sometimes not through my own eyes.

;)

Steve,

I sold both ELs when I bought the Promaster which subsequently went to Kevin along with the Hawkes. I now sold both of my FLs and am quite content with the inexpensive porros, the Meopta and now the Zen Rays. The little Meopta better not be too tempting....

;)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back