• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Testing from birdforum app (1 Viewer)

Steve
I've been using the app and must say I like it. Couple of questions, suggestions.

Can I reverse the order of posts to see the latest first, or,
can i see new post as on the main forum.

A button for last page would be useful if these are not user controls.

Many thanks for a useful app.

Phil

Hampers, thanks for the suggestions. If you touch the page label, e.g. 1 of 99, on the action bar, it will popup an action sheet for First and Last page.

I'm not getting an update from the app store, should I. Would help if the changes were summarised, could test more effectively then.

Thanks, Phil

Is there a new posts or unread posts option as that is how I usually approach the forum and I can't seem to find it on the app

Just downloaded the app. On first looks the Tapatalk forum app works and navigates a lot better. However that is £2.49 but does enable easy browsing on other sites like surf birds.

Not being negative because I would much rather use this one but it has crashed often. Tapatalk if you have IPad and are willing to pay the small amount is a lot easier to navigate, quicker, user friendly etc.

BirdForum iphone app 'not supported'

I've been using the free app on my iphone for a few months, but recently it has become 'unsupported' without warning. I get a message saying it's not available to download via the UK iTunes store but is on the Indian one. I am never able to connect to this.

Does anyone know if the app has been withdrawn permanently or will it be making a come back in a revised form?

Julie

I've been using the free app on my iphone for a few months, but recently it has become 'unsupported' without warning. I get a message saying it's not available to download via the UK iTunes store but is on the Indian one. I am never able to connect to this.

Does anyone know if the app has been withdrawn permanently or will it be making a come back in a revised form?

Julie

Same thing here. Disappointed to find it no longer works as I like to use it when away from home.

I enjoyed the Birdforum app and used it every day. It suddenly stopped working on my iPhone 4s a few days ago. I get the message "This app is no longer supported". What's happened?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back