• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bushnell Legend Ultra HD- Who stocks them? (1 Viewer)

NDhunter

Experienced observer
United States
I have been wanting to get a look through the new Bushnell's Ultra, and I have not been able to find them in some of the big sporting goods stores that
I have in my area, in the northern USA. I have been at the Cabelas, Scheels,
and do they do not have them in the showcase.

The reviews have been positive on these, and am wondering if they just don't
get any calls for them, or the buyers just don't know what to stock. Cabelas does show them online.

What have others found when wanting to check these out ?? Who carries them ?
It seems the optics sellers do frequent these sites, do these things help. ;)

Jerry

Why not just "rent" from Eagle Optics and try them out from the comfort of home, taking the time you need to evaluate them properly under a real world usage. If you don't get on with them you can send them back. Certainly that has to be worth the ~$30 roundtrip shipping costs?

That may be an option, but with several dozen choices in the larger sporting goods stores, for a low to mid level seller like Bushnell, why not place a new option into
the hands for those who want to try before they buy.

There are some here who like to try things, give a review and return, but for many
that is not how we do things.

That may be an option, but with several dozen choices in the larger sporting goods stores, for a low to mid level seller like Bushnell, why not place a new option into
the hands for those who want to try before they buy.

There are some here who like to try things, give a review and return, but for many
that is not how we do things.

Good Point!
Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back