• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Crow (1 Viewer)

animallunatic

Crow With Pysical Issues

Hello- I am new and I have a (teen-looking) crow on my premises, who is always on the ground, can fly low and short distances with some sort of disturbanes on it's poor little feet. It will come to me and will allow me to get within one foot. It is always alone and prefers to just walk and hop. I can not for the life of me see what it is on it's feet. Wet cement it hopped in? Growths? Also it's one eye is partially closed. What ever shall I do with it. My next step is to call a wildlife rehablitator. Thx!:-C

Last edited:
Wildlife rehabber is your only sensible option at this stage IMO. Hope the crow makes it.

And welcome to Bird Forum, by the way.

Last edited:
With sorrow, I am displeased to announce the sweetheart didn't make it through the night. It was to be picked up by the Wildlife Rescue Assoc. in the morning. It was confirmed as to what I thought- Avian Pox.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back