• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello to all from Lancashire uk (1 Viewer)

Fell_walker

Hi, Came here after spotting a large bird of prey on a walk recently and as I am used to seeing buzzards and don't think it is one, I thought I would check out info on any other large raptor sightings in or around Cumbria area, I landed here, so hello to all.

Steve

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum. :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello ;)

Hi,welcome to BF from South Cumbria.We do ,at least once per year have a meet up at Leighton Moss for the Northwest contingent on this forum,so keep watching the posts.

Hi Steve and a warm welcome from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I'll look forward to your contributions.

D

Hey Steve

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back