• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Feedback Please (1 Viewer)

LozSanders

Hello,

After numerous conversations with friends and online bird enthusiasts I have now decided to set up my own birdfood sale site. It's taken alot of encouragement and energy but hopefully will be worth it. I'm not quite there yet and may still be a litle while but just wanted to let you all know that I've done lots of research and my prices will hopefully be of satisfaction as well as my tried and tested recipes! I've made arrangements with courier services and hope to do low cost delivery too.

I would just like to know what you think of my little venture and if you think you might give it a try (obviously if prices are acceptable).

Let me know.
Kind Regards
Lauren, Clacton,Essex.
(local pick-up will alo be an option)

Congratulations Lauren. I think it's a good venture and I wish you the best of luck with it.

I don't suppose you'll have cheep delivery to Canada?? ;)

Thank you for your responses. I shall be looking into all aspects of deliveries etc so watch this space! I'll let you know my progress.
Thanks again
Lauren

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back