• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Were are you going birding this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
I don't know yet but if I get time i'll buy a train ticket tommorow and go to North Berwick as Ive havn't been there for awhile ;)

Not completely sure, but I do have Saturday 100% to myself (Mrs Ruby away visiting in France)

I'm thinking..... Rye harbour.....

Euan Buchan said:
I don't know yet but if I get time i'll buy a train ticket tommorow and go to North Berwick as Ive havn't been there for awhile ;)

I'm staying with friends at Cley, Norfolk, UK, for a few days. I know it's getting late for passage but you never know, and I need Pipits and Wagtails, which I can buy from the Centre.

A summers day... or four, at Cley; bliss!..nearly as good as the mountains of Eilat! www.birdingisrael.com

John Barclay.

Last edited:
After missing red kites on the Black Isle on the last two occasions, I think a trip to the Chilterns is in order for the weekend.

The Boss today filled up me petrol tank so....

I'll go looking for Montagu's Harriers, Honey Buzzards and Goshawks.
All 3 would be amazing, just 1 would be dandy!!!

Dave.

john barclay said:
I'm staying with friends at Cley, Norfolk, UK, for a few days. I know it's getting late for passage but you never know, and I need Pipits and Wagtails, which I can buy from the Centre.

John Barclay.

Selling Pipits and Wagtails is cruel.....

Brendan T said:
Selling Pipits and Wagtails is cruel.....

It just gets worse and worse!...SIMPSONS!

Have a good weekend everyone. Gone to Cley..well at 5:30ish I will have.

John Barclay.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back