• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wootton at the SOC (1 Viewer)

timwootton

For information. I hope some of you can get along to see the show. If anyone would like a ticket to the Private View (Friday 12th April) please PM me as soon as possible.
Cheers.

Attachments

• tim-wootton-2013[1].jpg
    tim-wootton-2013[1].jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 114
Would love to but it would have to be a wee bit more than 'a few yards' closer!

Best of luck with it Tim, from the bits we've seen it looks like it's going to be a corker.

Mike

Great news!!! My framer has confirmed he can get the job finished by Friday! Not cutting it tight, you understand . . . . . .

Last minute opportunity to pop north to Aberlady tonight!! Leaving other half with the kids ;-)
Look out for a wee round person similar age to you Tim, with white (or bright) hair on their own. (Folks away in Cromdale this time.)
Unless :-
Travelling north up the A1 from Alnwick area this afternoon, returning Sat morning, staying in Gullane. Happy to offer a lift to folk as there will be lots of empty seats. Can pick up in Alnwick nr the sports shop, or Berwick, if anyone fancies. Pm me if you fancy a wee trip north.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back