• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Siskin? ID. please. (1 Viewer)

T. Keith Bruce

Keen Photographer and Bird Novice.
Eventually I hope to have the knowledge to confidently identify most birds I see but until then, would someone care to confirm that this one's a siskin female? Hopefully with the amount I'm photographing that might not be too long.
Pic taken at Queens View, Loch Tummel Scotland last Sunday.

Many thanks again.

Keith Bruce

Attachments

• IMGP2746sml.jpg
    IMGP2746sml.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 188
T. Keith Bruce said:
Eventually I hope to have the knowledge to confidently identify most birds I see but until then, would someone care to confirm that this one's a siskin female? Hopefully with the amount I'm photographing that might not be too long.
Pic taken at Queens View, Loch Tummel Scotland last Sunday.

Many thanks again.

Keith Bruce

yes it is

Excellent! thats another new one for me. I'll soon be in the hundreds if this keeps on the way its doing. Thank you both.

Keith.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back