• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hanna´s easel (3 Viewers)

Those butterflies are outstanding. I also love the infoboard, what a great opportunity to paint some of the best birds in the world.

Mike

I am working now with these paintings. Now they are at their ugly stage after first sprayings have done. There is hours of scrathing and coloring in front of me before these are finished!

First painting has family of Slavonian Grebes. I tought already that the painting was ruined, but now I think there is a chage. I just need to fix many things....:eek!:

Other 3 paintings have Ruffs displaying.

Attachments

• kesken closeup.jpg
    kesken closeup.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5055.JPG
    IMG_5055.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 56
  • suokukot.jpg
    suokukot.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 76
looking good, looking forward to see how these turn out, some wonderful shapes in those top two ruff - already pieces of art.

I had to leave those previous paintings and start a new one. Now I am working with this Bittern painting. Bird is almost done (shadowing left) and I should start to work with background.

Critics and comments are wellcome please!

Attachments

• kaulushaikara3.jpg
    kaulushaikara3.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 78
Comment? It is just wonderful, one of my favourite birds as well. Critique? I think the reed the bird sits on is too sharp in contrast to the water.

Beautiful.

I will make this painting ready tomorrow. Chedule is tight! I would be gratefull for any comments and critics! What I need to fix? Painting is slightly lighter in real.

Attachments

• IMG_3209.JPG
    IMG_3209.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 58
I will make this painting ready tomorrow. Chedule is tight! I would be gratefull for any comments and critics! What I need to fix? Painting is slightly lighter in real.

Looks spot on to me but Im not talented enough to be a critic. I love the blury background :t:

I had the pleasure of seeing some of Hanna's painting live this summer... and they are even more gorgeous in real life!!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back