• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Laos, June, Need help on ID (1 Viewer)

julienl

Hey guys,

First I thought it was a Pale Billed Flowerpecker but then I realized it was off the range map. Not even sure it is the same bird on the two sets.

1) Near Luang Prabang

2) Na Hin Forest

Thanks.

Julien

Thanks Grahame. I would have never thought about the juv Ruby-cheekd Sunbird. But it is totally consistent since I had seen some males at the same location. I didn't think about the Thick-billed neither because I thought its eyes were plain black but I think it's just because of the light.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back