• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

id from mallorca please (1 Viewer)

hancock

can you id these three birds seen in or around s'albufera mallorca please.

Attachments

• IMG_0701.JPG
    IMG_0701.JPG
    197.8 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0703.JPG
    IMG_0703.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0819.JPG
    IMG_0819.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 217
1. Tawny Pipit
2. (strange squashed photo) cant really tell - possibly tawny pipit again?
3. Black Vulture

Dave

Albufera sightings

Hi 1 and 2 are Tawny Pipit 3 Black Vulture

Have you just been to Mallorca? We go to Puerto de Pollença, which is lovely and not far from the Albufera Reserve.
Did you get to the Cuber Dam? Or the Lighthouse at Formentor where there are Eleanora Falcons.:clap:

re June Atkinson about mallorca.

Have you just been to Mallorca? We go to Puerto de Pollença, which is lovely and not far from the Albufera Reserve.
Did you get to the Cuber Dam? Or the Lighthouse at Formentor where there are Eleanora Falcons.:clap:

yes we,ve been to puerto pollenca,we particularly like the back roads of albufereta and bocquer valley allso the lighthouse at formentor.

re June Atkinson.

yes we,ve been to puerto pollenca,we particularly like the back roads of albufereta and bocquer valley allso the lighthouse at formentor.

we,re thinking of going birding in the first two weeks of october somewhere in or around the med, have you any sugestions of where and where to stay and what books to get if any,we've considered menorca or lesbos ?.

we,re thinking of going birding in the first two weeks of october somewhere in or around the med, have you any sugestions of where and where to stay and what books to get if any,we've considered menorca or lesbos ?.

Sorry Hancock, cant be of much help asi never leave Cornwall if i can help it, during October! Too much to miss! I put a few photos of stuff i took in Majorca on my gallery yesterday if your interested. Will put some more on shortly.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back