• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

watch this.... you'll be amazed... (1 Viewer)

Absolutely incredible :t: I couldn't do a sketch as good as that if I had a photo in front of me and had unlimited time in which to do it :smoke:

Can you imagine what his memory would be like as a birder? He'd know every single detail of every bird :eek!:

unbelievable......I forget what I eat yesterday :eek!::eek!:

greetings Gaby

This reminds me of a recent 60 Minutes episode where about 10 people had memories that allowed them to remember almost every hour of every day of their lives. So the interviewer would ask about a day 30 years ago and get a report on the weather, what the person did, etc. Their memory just seems to work completely differently than most of ours, much like Stephen's.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back