• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird forum ammendment. (1 Viewer)

Hi Eddy

If it's the title you want to change you need to ask one of the Moderators to do it, as is the case if you want to edit a post this is more than 24 hours old.

To make it easy for us;), please give the URL from the thread and state exactly what it is that you want changed.

Hi Delia,the URL is http://www.birdforum.net/show thread.php?t=221984209.The part I want deleted is``from my tried and tested store inSWCornwall.Ilooked at them locally and bought them from England as they were cheaper´´The rest can stay as posted. Thank you .....Eddy

Hi Eddy

Sorry, that's a broken link, I tried to amend it, but with no success. I also tried searching your posts, but still can't find the right place.

Could you retry the URL and also give me the thread title and I'll have another go.

JTweedie said:
Hi Delia, I had a similar situation last night, I created a post in the news forum and made an error on the title. I've since created a second thread and would appreciate if the original one could be removed. This is the thread to remove: http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=255254

Thanks.

Hi JT

OK I've deleted your first thread. We don't normally like to delete threads where there's been replies, but Rosbif's response was not important to the discussion, so I didn't go to the trouble of moving his post first.

It would have been very easy for us to re-title the thread for you.

OK Eddy, I found it and deleted.

Please remember, though, we wouldn't normally delete posts if they've been replied to, otherwise it can make nonsense of later posts. In this case no-one had replied to you.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back