• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello ! (1 Viewer)

Ian Drury

Hi,
Just registered here as I'm looking for help and advice on digiscoping using my Olympus Pen-F camera and many lenses.
I live near King's Lynn, Norfolk, and am a keen amateur photographer, but someone who knows very little about digiscoping, equipment, set up etc.
Hopefully I've come to the right place for some practical help & advice !
Looking forward to some replies.
Thanks in anticipation.:t:

Hi Ian and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I moved your post to the dedicated Digiscoping forum and subscribed you to the thread so you will be notified of any replies. You should then be able to find it easily by clicking on the link.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back