• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Deer waiting for the snow to stop (1 Viewer)

the hotel

The last one from the snow storm

I decided to save this one and put it in my photo album. When I saw the small herd laying down waiting for the snow to stop. I noticed a youngster watching me from not to far away and cranked up the zoom and then click.

Next time it snows we all should think about taking our camera and going out in the storm. The animals during the storm don't seem to be as concerned about someone visiting their property.

Attachments

• herdbaby.jpg
    herdbaby.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 174
Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back