• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Great Gray Owl - An HD Presentation (1 Viewer)

Harold Stiver

I've put together a short (2 minutes plus) HD Video on Great Gray Owl I invite you to take a look at.

Great Gray Owl

For those interested in details, it was done by cropping a series of stills to HD size (1440X1080px) and rendering them in a video editor. Music and sound effects were added. Its an interesting result, which stands up to full screen on my 48" television.

Cheers, Harold

Great presentation - music works well with slides.
looks like you have a fab year for photos of the owls - I would be happy if I could just get one shot like those!

looks like you have a fab year for photos of the owls - I would be happy if I could just get one shot like those!

Those were from 2005 but it has been a great year for Owls. I saw a Boreal (Tengmalm's), the first I've seen in ten years.

Makes up a bit for the awful weather we've had.

Cheers, Harold

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back