• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tufted Titmouse (Pic) (1 Viewer)

Tim_in_indiana

Hello all,

I was out yesterday afternoon photographing local Northern Indiana birds and was able to get a nice shot of a Tufted Titmouse. These little guys will move from branch to branch in a heartbeat. I probably took 30 pictures to get this one.

Enjoy,

Tim
titm.jpg

Tim, nice natural setting pic of a Tufted Titmouse. I don't miss the old film days where I would take rolls of film and only get a handful of shots. Its so much easier to keep clicking with digital and much less expensive too.

Vogelman

What a wonderful picture Tim! All I can say is, thank God for digital cameras... now I don't feel like I own shares in the Kodak company or something for the amount of wasted film I used to have.

Ahhh...Tim, you did it again! Another one for the books! Maybe you should publish your own?

Beautiful shot!!!!!

nice shot !
am i the only brit birder who thinks tufted titmouse is humourous ??
or have i just got a wierd sense of humour ???
dont all shout at once :)

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back