• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

camera advise for a beginner (1 Viewer)

nickamp11

Hi, I have an Eagle Optics Raven and I am thinking about trying to digiscope with it. Is it a good enough scope for digiscoping? Which camera would be a good choice (around $300 or less)? Any advise would be great. Thanks.

Nick,
Check around and see what others think. See what they say about the Coolpix 990, a widely used and classic digiscoping camera. I'm sure it will turn out to be useable on your scope and if so I'm selling my CP990 digiscoping outfit (see"Coolpix 990 Digiscoping Outfit" in the "Classifieds-For Sale or Wanted" forum on this site). All you'd need would be an adapter.

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back