• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Deer Trail Fav (1 Viewer)

hummingbird2

I just found this web watch and right away seen a deer playing with rabbit, and rabbits playing with each other. Very cute. Lots of wild life, and birds.
http://www.deertrail.us Thought I would share..

I was watching early morning before light, still dark outside. If your a Bigfoot researcher these are ideal cams to watch out for. Personally I ran into something face to face in location nearby Snoqualmie Pass out in the woods, and it certainly wasn't man, it wasn't ape, it was a human kind. He gestured to me just like a man would to follow, all black except for eyes that were a golden yellow and different than man's eyes. Couldn't make out mouth or nose it was blending in to much. So for a meat eater they will go after where the deer are. I'll be going to a place possibly today where there is a possible nesting area to see what is living there. I'll most likely have some good shots of the ducks there, lots of Mallards.

Last edited:
watching right now a group of wild large birds on cam, the squirls are attacking the camera and even talking to it. Funny! These large birds remind me of mixture peacock, and wild turkey. watch them be peasants.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back