• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canon 5DS R (1 Viewer)

Sorry but all these shots look pretty grim to me. I struggle to find anything positive about them. Don't take offence but your gear is capable of far better. What is the 1.7X your using?
Mike.

Anything hand held without IS at 850mm is never going to demonstrate the fantastic results this camera is capable of. Many of the shots have also been taken with the sun well up in the sky. A decent tripod ang getting up a bit earler would make these great birds look great on the screen.

Shouldn't you be posting your photos in the Gallery and not as a discussion thread? It's probably the most boring post on the forum because there is nothing discussed of any merit whatsoever.

I do agree with Dave the canon threads are to do with technique and how gear works with photos that tend to explain something rather than a show case of photos form a given camera, that's what the gallery is for perhaps you did not realize that Vladimir .

Rob

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back