• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Support needed..... (1 Viewer)

Hello all,
Please take my message in the spirit it is intended BUT with the greatest respect an e mail or Pm to admin would get more attention than getting members to start a campaign . Also it may of occured to the wiser ones of you that we are a multi national site and not everyone celebrates a christian christmas, so contacting us privately would have been better,the older hands will tell you that a holiday season has not gone by without us entering the Holiday spirit!!, however we prefer to be a little nearer christmas unlike the UK stores who start hammering it home in september.

We will I promise enter the Holiday spirit, but please be patient.

Andy Bright said:
however we prefer to be a little nearer christmas unlike the UK stores who start hammering it home in september.

hi Andy,

You've got a point there about the shops. I would also like to see something like the surgested too.

Hi all,I love your new hat Pam,David your avatar too!
Also your logo is so cute Mary.
I hope my seasonal avatar is ringing in everyones ears!!!! lol!!!

Hi Ruth,Your bell is ringing out loud and clear !! Mind you don't frighten the birds off though :flyaway:

Great Avatar, well done Ruth and thanks for starting the Christmas fun !!! :clap:

I've got several seasonal animated gifs I have resized for avatars - snowman, holiday wreath, Christmas elf, Christmas tree, Christmas tree snowglobe & Christmas tree w/lights. Just let me know and on a first come basis okay?

Okay, Linda Beaumont requested the TeddyBear so here it is. Make sure you save it to your computer/desktop as a "gif" attachment. Right click on the image to "save as"

Attachments

• LB.gif
    LB.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 63
Thanks KC - that was quick :clap: - we are keeping you busy tonight. :flowers:

That seems to have been easy to do - I hope it works.

Edit: It did - brilliant :bounce:

D

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back