• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Past Times .... (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't agree with that, George.

Some of us stalwarts have consistently posted on this board and not been remiss at all.

The Your Local Patch/Reserve, Today's Visitors, Seasonal Nature Photos and Sunrise/Sunset threads have been jogging along nicely with information, photos and feedback remarks all the time. :t:

I know a few have gone away because the only threads being posted on were those above and very little in the way of birding. Monthly weather updates aren't really interesting enough to keep everyone here. I check up on things now and then but often leave without posting, though things have picked up a little recently.

I know a few have gone away because the only threads being posted on were those above and very little in the way of birding. Monthly weather updates aren't really interesting enough to keep everyone here. I check up on things now and then but often leave without posting, though things have picked up a little recently.

Why not post a thread of your own, then Chris, to keep it going?:t:

I think a lot of the birding threads are covered in the other boards on BF, Chris. As I said earlier, I think the ExBeeb board was a good transition for us who came over from the BBC sites, but after so many years, many of the ExBeebs feel happy posting in the other boards now.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back