• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canon Lens Production (1 Viewer)

Thanks Tim. That was interesting to say the least, though it only covered the glass and assembly. Think of all the time spent designing the specs for the optics, designing and manufacturing the housing sections, the rings and switches and seals and all the other parts and pieces that go into it. Boggles the mind (well mine anyway, which isn't all that difficult to do). It IS one awesome lens.

That was awesome, very informative, I want one now, but the problem is weight + cost, I would need a carrying mate, wonder if the wife would do that, no chance....

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back