• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Devil Bird's devilishly difficult quiz (1 Viewer)

Further clue: It is very common.
I have another clue but I think it will give it away too much! I may tell you it later.
I am going away to Wales in about an hour so I will leave you to ponder over this one.

Arrrrggg... yes I suppose it is Jyothi. Well done :king: :clap: :clap: :clap:. I am just going to go and find one that will keep you all occupied for two weeks...
PS the other clue was it is very small and has many subspecies on British Islands...

Last edited:
The Devil Bird is back in the house! Got back from Wales about 3/4 hours ago was absolutely fantastic! 7 lifers: Shag, Chough, Raven, Dipper, Manx Shear, Guillemot and Fulmar. 7 more easy ones bagged life list 193.. only 7 away from 200. Anyway...
I have been away for two weeks and two replies? Oh well. Anyway your both wrong.
By the way I noticed people have been asking for points on the points games iI can't do it now, too tired, I will do it soon.

Anyway, keep guessing.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back