• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bebirder's Photo Quiz (1 Viewer)

Here it is:

and on the last quiz, if Brendan was correct, I think he deserves half points for it.

Attachments

• Picture 1189.jpg
    Picture 1189.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 50
Looks like a feamle European Common Rosefinch, but am I right in thinking that all these are in America?
So in that case, house bunting?

Wow! I'm shockingly bad at your quiz (just shows how pants I am At American birds!)

I'm gunna take a wild shot in the Dark - Female Brown Headed Cowbird even though I know it isn't.

I'll try to get it eventually!

Nope, and you are better than the majority of the peole playing, only 3 people have got one right, and one out of those three is you.

BTW, WRONG!

You got it.

I get photos of the birds looking strange because I just take lots and lots of pictures, which isnt too good, but it is good for the photo quiz!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back