• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

can't post photos from tablets (1 Viewer)

ROMANICHEL

I follow all the instructions but I can't post any photos from my Samsun tablet, when I press select a file nothing appended, is it me or if I have to use conventional computer, I am on the road with my RV and only carried my tablet.
Thanks for your help

Mike

I'll move your post to the Computers forum for now, in case someone has the skill to help you in there.

If it turns out to be a BF related issue, I'll move it back for our techs to see.

Seems to work fine uploading from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.

It may depend on how you're accessing BirdForum. I'm using the Opera browser.:t:

Attachments

• IMG_2871b.jpg
    IMG_2871b.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 47
Seems to work fine uploading from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.

It may depend on how you're accessing BirdForum. I'm using the Opera browser.:t:

Thank you IanF, you solved my problem, it works fine using Chrome instead of the default Samsung tablet browser.

Yes, that's one of the first things to do with any smartphone, or tablet it seems.. replace the default browser with something like Chrome, or Opera, or Dolphin.
Glad it's working now.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back