• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Photo Contest (1 Viewer)

Monday, December 8th photo entry.

Zen-Ray ED3 8X43 ......

Attachments

• IMG_1473_1 Dec8.jpg
    IMG_1473_1 Dec8.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 28
Tuesday, December 9th photo entry.

Zen-Ray ED3 8X43 ........

Attachments

• IMG_1461_1 Dec9.jpg
    IMG_1461_1 Dec9.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 16
I'm contemplating leaving my present cult for this one. I bought a pair (a few months ago). Really enjoy. Gave up on high-priced binos ages ago since I tend to give mine away to 3rd World upstarts. And they're 'Chinese'!!! Go China!

As a past winner I've ruled myself out from the draw, but ended up posting a few more shots than I originally intended of the 10x42 Prime I was lucky enough to win in August. It's kept me company on many outings since receiving it, so why not a few extra shots? ;)

Good luck in the draw to everyone, and well done for some excellent photos. It will be interesting to see which Charles picks. I'm sure we've all spotted a couple of favourites.

Charles, many thanks again for your generosity. :t:

David

Attachments

• DN-52.jpg
    DN-52.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Below are some simple rules:
  • The winner will be announced on December 15th, between 8am-12pm PST

Now let's see you got! :t:

Charles

Charles,

Will December 15th also be the last day to post photos?

Thanks.

I hope it's the 10th. I running out of ideas for pictures!!! 8-P

I hope it is the 15th since I have more ideas and photos than days.:t: Also, I enjoy looking at all the photos posted.

Wednesday, December 10th photo entry.

Zen-Ray ED3 8X43 ......

Attachments

• IMG_1467_1 Dec10.jpg
    IMG_1467_1 Dec10.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 20
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back