• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Spain. Fernando here. Nice top meet you all. (1 Viewer)

sharkman

Hello.
Fernando from Spain here.
I was invited to join by Nick. Thank you Nick for introduce this web site to me.
I hope I learn a lot from you guys.
All the best and happy birding

Hi Fernando & welcome,
I look forward to your reports of Spain's birdlife. I'm back in Spain next week for a brief visit (Alpujarras), I can't wait!

All the best, Des.

Hi Fernando,

Welcome to Birdforum.
I would think most of us think of holidays when Spain comes to mind, but we are becoming more aware of the rich birdlife you have there.

sharkman said:
Hello.
Fernando from Spain here.

Hola Fernando.

Welcome. It's good to have you join the ranks of Spanish birders on the forum. We are slowly growing in numbers.

Regards from Donana.

John.

Hola Fernando and welcome to Birdforum.

I visit Spain every year at least once and love the place. I hope to be going back there again this October / November.

I hope you enjoy your time on this forum. There is plenty for you to do with many threads that should attract your attention plus an excellent gallery that contains some amazing photos.

Enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back