• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss Conquest HD Diopter (1 Viewer)

Lee

Thank you. I've already involved two Zeiss personnel (one in the UK, one in Germany). The last communication (10th June) stated that I would receive the warranty card "within the next 2 weeks". Still waiting.

Peter

Crikey! Can't do much more than that.....

Still you should have received a warranty number via both the website and via e-mail when you registered.

Lee

Thanks for all your help, guys!

Zeiss confirmed that the diopter was faulty. I believe it is a common problem with the Zeiss Conquest HD. I'm receiving my new binocular tomorrow. I must say, the customer service from Zeiss has been second to none. Truly excellent!

Zeiss confirmed that the diopter was faulty. I believe it is a common problem with the Zeiss Conquest HD. I'm receiving my new binocular tomorrow. I must say, the customer service from Zeiss has been second to none. Truly excellent!

Hi Petrus

Glad you got this troublesome issue sorted out.

What leads you to believe this is a common issue with Conq HD? Do you know if this problem occurs on both 42mm and 32mm Conqs?

Lee

Hi Petrus

Glad you got this troublesome issue sorted out.

What leads you to believe this is a common issue with Conq HD? Do you know if this problem occurs on both 42mm and 32mm Conqs?

Lee

I've read a few comments about the diopter. I'm not sure if it's a problem on both. A friend of mine has the 8x32 and they are perfect. The 8x42 replacement I received this morning is perfect too. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back