• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

paintings (1 Viewer)

I love looking at this thread - always a pleasure to see, experiments, economy and some very strong images.

Hi Gaby,

Some wonderful work on here, sorry Ive not been more regular commenting on it. The Puffins really are fantastic, such a striking image, as yours often are, you have a great knack for graphics and design. The woodpecker juvenile is also very striking and very nicely painted...

Thank you so much Alan and Soly

I try to give the birds her own charakter,

every animal has something special,I am trying to convey to the viewers

Attachments

• albatros.jpg
    albatros.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Greifvogel.jpg
    Greifvogel.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 43
  • Pelikan.jpg
    Pelikan.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Schwanzmeise.jpg
    Schwanzmeise.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 48
My apologies...i've only just caught up with your latest work Gaby....and there's some real eye catchers...!

I keep going back to those two owls...and i thought of evolution...and how some creatures may have looked...or might look...in dreams....etc

But enough of my meanderings and musings....

Love that albatross..would be great in a larger landscape too...

All good...:t:

another try.....but the landing...autsch

Attachments

• LenaMarie8.Geb. 010.jpg
    LenaMarie8.Geb. 010.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 55
  • LenaMarie8.Geb. 011.jpg
    LenaMarie8.Geb. 011.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 43
peregrine...is that the right word?

Attachments

• peregrine.jpg
    peregrine.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 47
  • peregrin.jpg
    peregrin.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back