• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

hi from northern ireland! (1 Viewer)

ampersand

France
i have been visiting the site as a guest for a couple of years now (generally when i should be working) and have just started surfing from the comfort of my own home - a good opportunity to become a member.
i have been interested in birds since i was very little (we had a big back garden and fields and the primary school art teacher encouraged me to draw our feathered friends.
i dont get out enough nowadays! but did enjoy a trip to keeble? reserve on rathlin island a few weeks back. the cute colours and features of the puffins even stirred some interest from my girlfriend!
Not sure i have seen too many posts from other northern irish residers on the forum (i'm interested in what birds are being seen where), but look forward to sending many more posts in the not so distant future.

Greetings and welcome, ampersand, from all of us on staff at Birdforum! We're delighted you've decided to join us.

I agree with you about not too many posts from Northern Ireland, but perhaps you'll get the ball rolling with yours.

We're looking forward to your contributions.

Hi from northern Arizona, Ampersand, and welcome to BirdForum! So glad you decided to join up, it's a great site, isn't it? Look forward to your posts!

A big Hi!
I am looking forward to reading your reports from Northern Ireland. I met up with Lorna from our NI office at this year's Member's Weekend (RSPB that is) and she has really raised my interest in the region. I have standing invite to go and visit and I am hoping to take the offer up later in the year.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back