• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a denizen of a country stuffed with birds I could make such good use of Zen-Ray binoculars which would enable me to pick out not just those brazen avian tarts bedizened with garish colour ready to cozen me into stunned admiration, but also those many dozen little browny ones hidden in the multiplicity of browny foliage. The clarity of such an image would then be eternally frozen in my mind and I think the joy of such an experience would make me a better citizen. . . .

As a denizen of a country stuffed with birds I could make such good use of Zen-Ray binoculars which would enable me to pick out not just those brazen avian tarts bedizened with garish colour ready to cozen me into stunned admiration, but also those many dozen little browny ones hidden in the multiplicity of browny foliage. The clarity of such an image would then be eternally frozen in my mind and I think the joy of such an experience would make me a better citizen. . . .

Now that's a worthwhile post! :t:

Failed in the lunchtime quest for waxwings yesterday,
perhaps I needed help from Zen Ray.
I might just have another go,
avoiding patches of frozen snow.

looks like it is finally going to stop freezing over here. A few more days and the birds are going to have a much easier time.

I'm so unlucky, if I went for a job at a purfumery I would step on a dog turd on the way in!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back