• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Come and join us in Talk Small!! (1 Viewer)

Pam_m

Good evening everybody! :hi:

Just to let you all know about Talk Small which is a sister forum to BirdForum and Steve is the boss of both forums. It is a lively forum with several familiar faces that you will recognise from here, there are various discussion topics on the forum ie. General discussion, Consumers matter, Entertainment, Travel, Hobbies, Gardening, Cooking, Sports, Pets and many more. It is an easy forum to use and it is nice to have another forum to discuss day to day topics.

I can assure you of a very friendly welcome, so please take a moment to view Talk Small via the following link :

http://www.talksmall.com/index.php?referrerid=46

If you enjoyed viewing as a guest, please register, the members there will be delighted to have you on board, the more the merrier! :D :D

Pam_m said:
Good evening everybody! :hi:

Just to let you all know about Talk Small which is a sister forum to BirdForum and Steve is the boss of both forums. It is a lively forum with several familiar faces that you will recognise from here, there are various discussion topics on the forum ie. General discussion, Consumers matter, Entertainment, Travel, Hobbies, Gardening, Cooking, Sports, Pets and many more. It is an easy forum to use and it is nice to have another forum to discuss day to day topics.

I can assure you of a very friendly welcome, so please take a moment to view Talk Small via the following link :

http://www.talksmall.com/index.php?referrerid=46

If you enjoyed viewing as a guest, please register, the members there will be delighted to have you on board, the more the merrier! :D :D

Fabulous Pam,

It's great, come on and join us......PLEASE :D We really want to see you all there too. :flowers: :flowers:

Yes - do come and join us - we're having a fab time in Talk Small, and we've even got a TOP SECRET Room as well :-O

D

As one of the fellas on TS can I send out an invite to the chaps here, TS gives the opportunity to go off topic without getting a flea in your ear from the mods so come on give us a whirl.

If you have trouble with passwords try roboform, it's free and can handle upto a dozen passwords.
http://www.roboform.com/

I use the paid for upgrade as that allows more passwords to be stored. Four people use the home PC so it makes life simple for all of us.

Fat Rat said:
Hi

I have just joined talk small see you onthe other side, I hope :hi:

Hi David

There's a 'Welcome' thread waiting for you :D

Happy posting :-O

D

Fat Rat said:
Hi

I have just joined talk small see you onthe other side, I hope :hi:

Thanks everyone, I think there are just too many Pams so I think I'll change mine to Ermintrude or something. Oh woe and calamity!!! But if you're looking in, Admin, thanks for the help and blame it all on AO 'Ell!!

Pam, aka Paminfra!

Just to remind members, you need to register separately at talksmall. Your BF username and password will not get you in.
regards,
Andy

Hi Ant,
You can input as much or as little as you like, it is nice just to browse through and read others posts and usually there will be something that grabs your attention to reply to ( Just wait for the World Cup to start!!! ) :-O

Pam_m said:
Hi Ant,
You can input as much or as little as you like, it is nice just to browse through and read others posts and usually there will be something that grabs your attention to reply to ( Just wait for the World Cup to start!!! ) :-O

MMM, the only words you'll hear from me then are, "hiss, Boo" I'm not into sports.

Well this is no good! I already spend too much time on here, too much time watching birds, getting behind with my jobs and now I'm roped in to spend time on Talk Small. Didn't stop me joining though! Seriously, I'm not going to be able to join in properly for about three weeks, but wanted to get registered.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back