• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Madagascar's most elusive birds Nov 17 (1 Viewer)

abirdingguy

This trip involves heading into the wilderness of Madagascar in search of some of the most elusive birds in Madagascar (and the world). Target birds are:
  • Sakalava Rail
  • Madagascar Pochard
  • Madagascar Serpent-Eagle
  • Slender-billed Flufftail
  • Madagascar Red Owl
  • Red-tailed Newtonia

Dates are 22 November 2017 to 4 December 2017. The tour company is Andry / Madagascar Tour Guide, which has received good reviews and recommendations elsewhere on this forum. The trip will run with a minimum of two participants (including myself). I am very excited about this opportunity, so please don't hesitate to contact me.

This trip is immediately proceeded by a 3 week tour of other locations in Madagascar with the same company. More details available upon request.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back